Ultima Forsan is back, in a new revised release. You can re-download the book totally for free, or buy it directly in the new version!
At the end of the Middle Ages, the Plague of the Dead has spread through Europe, Africa and Asia giving rise to the darkest time in history. Now, at the dawn of Renaissance, heroes from the New Kingdoms are ready to fight to reconquer the World.
Ultima Forsan is a game of wild adventures and deadly dangers, set in a macabre alternate version of our Renaissance.
After players’ great feedbacks and a complete new editing, I am very proud to announce the new release of this Setting Book of mine for Savage Worlds Deluxe, now in its best version so far, with more than 800 (little and big) changes.
The book is now also perfectly suitable for introducing all the new releases we are working on:
- Macabre Ruthenia, a companion about Russia in Ultima Forsan.
- Once upon a time in Lucca, a new campaign set in Italy.
- The Crusade of Dead, a following campaign.
- More and more adventures and companions…
Changes are overall rewritings of some sentences, poorly flowing in English (like this one), but I also added or improved some paragraph where needed, as the following:
The Universal Council
In the last years, the new powers on Earth are meeting to forge their alliances and, at times, plot their schemes out of personal interest. The first place choosen for these meetings is Lucca – in the heart of Tuscany – the same town where every year merchants, onlookers, noblemen and inventors from all the New Kingdoms are attracted by the Fair of the Dead.
The “Universal Council for the Rebirth of Man and the Peace betweeen the New Kingdoms”, better known as “The Council of Lucca” is going to happen and it will be the most important event of the new century.
Disputes are a lot, enmities are often fierce, differences between faiths, races and cultures have divided men for centuries.
But whatever happens, in the years of the Universal Council the fate of mankind will be decided and the counterattack to the Hordes of the Dead will begin!
You can know more about the Universal Council and play amazing Tuscany adventures in the campaign “Once upon a time in Lucca”.
Inside Ultima Forsan: Setting Book you can find:
- A new Savage Worlds Setting, made of grim horrors and indomitable heroes
- Two double-page maps: Macabre Lucca and the New Kingdoms of the West
- New Edges, Arcane Backgrounds and Rules to face the Plague Hordes
- Special weapons, augmented armors and mechanical prosthesis to fight the Macabre War
- The Secret of Marco Polo: a complete campaign ready to play
- More than thirty new, frightening monsters, plus dozens of animals, human characters and Wild Cards
- An adventure generator that will allow you to create an infinite number of adventures for your Heroes
- A scalable lethality level, allowing you to play the way you prefer, from lethal survival horror to epic action and heroism
DEATH IS LURKING, AND EACH HOUR COULD BE THE LAST.
BUT YOU WON’T GIVE UP.
The second release of this book would not have been possible without the fundamental contribution of Alun Rees. The authors and all the GG Studio staff are keen to thank mr Rees.